Marian Heart Center Offers a Full Range of Cardiac Care
Marian Receives Prestigious STEMI Center Designation for Cardiac Emergencies
A leader in cardiac care since its inception in 1993, Marian Heart Center serves as a trusted resource for the community. Marian Heart Center's team of cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, skilled nurses, and a team of other specially trained health-care professionals specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of heart disease.
Our specialties include:
- Prevention and Wellness programs in collaboration with Marian Health and Wellness Center.
- Acute Cardiac Care with Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) response protocol in collaboration with Marian Chest Pain Emergency program; focusing on rapid diagnosis of chest pain and expedited treatment of coronary syndromes and heart attacks.
- Cardiovascular Care, offering a range of programs for coronary artery disease, heart failure, cardiac arrhythmia, adult congenital heart disease, peripheral and vascular disease.
- Diagnostic Services through non-invasive imaging and advanced diagnostic procedures.
- Interventional Cardiology including angioplasty, PTCA technologies, and coronary stents; also, access to the latest minimally invasive treatments.
- Surgical Procedures.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Featuring state-of-the art cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac surgical suite, Marian Heart Center offers an environment designed to meet the special needs of each patient.
Many options are open for patients, and these options do not always mean surgery.
Some patients are able to experience other medical treatments such as angioplasty/stent procedures, or minimally invasive techniques. When intervention is required, cardiothoracic surgeons and interventional cardiologists on staff provide high quality leadership and skills.
For more information on cardiac services, please call (805) 739-3740.
Watch the video below to learn more about Marian's advanced cardiac services.